“Can Cats Eat Strawberries” Well it depends on the regular diet of your cat. Most cats won’t eat strawberries, whereas some cats eat strawberries if they regularly eat other fruits. If you are planning to feed strawberries to your cat, it is advised not to give it more than 2 or 3. Only give it to your cat occasionally as more quantity can disturb your cat’s health. Don’t forget to cut strawberries into small pieces because a whole strawberry can get stuck in your cat’s throat.
Can Cats Eat Strawberries – Are Strawberries Good for Cats?
- Strawberries are a healthy snack for cats, as they are rich in Vitamin C and antioxidants. Overall, strawberries are a good snack for your cat and do not cause any harm. However, like any other treat, you should feed strawberries to your cat in moderation. As too much of anything can upset their digestion and create other health issues.
Health Benefits Of Strawberries
Strawberry is a very healthy and nutritional fruit you can find all year round. Following are the benefits of Strawberries –
- Strawberries are a good source of Vitamin C.
- Strawberries act as an antioxidant.
- These are rich in fiber and potassium.
- Strawberries are a great way to stay hydrated all day long.
- Strawberries help in controlling high blood pressure.
- Strawberries may be beneficial in inflammation.
- Strawberries are a good fruit to lose weight.
Read Also: Cat Health Issues, Care & Wellness
Allergic Reactions Of Eating Strawberries In Cats
- As we all know strawberries are not a regular cat food. Your cat may not suit with strawberries and develop side effects and allergic reactions.
- The most common issue is with the seeds, the strawberry seeds may create stomach problems for your cat and it may form a clog in the digestive tract. Other allergies include itching, vomiting, nausea and fast heartbeat.
Read Also: Different Cat Breeds, Black , Rare, Big, Small, Cutest